Nothing makes me happier to see Dubai finally opening its arms to street art. It gives the city more character, more color, more depth—making a once boring, concrete wall into a fascinating art form to tell a story. And yes, it gives us annoying instragrammers a more appealing backdrop for our #ootd’s, too.
Here are some of my favorite murals across Dubai.
5. Street Con Al Ghurair Centre, Al Rigga Street, Deira
Check out: Street Con Urban Fest
4. Al Bastakiya Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, Bur Dubai
3. Dubai Canvas The Walk, JBR
Check out: Your Guide to Street Art on JBR, The Walk
2. Jumeirah Lake Towers Lake Level, V3 Tower, Cluster V, JLT
Check out: Zoonchez’s artworks
1. Dubai Walls City Walk , Al Safa Street, Al Wasl
There are many sights to see in Dubai, street art is surely one of them. Don’t miss it!
Also Check out: Dubai Street Museum